Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Kolide: With Kolide, you can make your team into your biggest allies for endpoint security. Solve problems, right within Slack. Learn more here.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 14 Plus naming revealed? – 9to5Mac
- Apple to name regular 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus, not iPhone 14 Max
- iPhone US market share hits all-time high, overtaking Android
- Best Buy’s annual Labor Day sale takes $349 off M1 MacBook Pro, 4K TVs, much more
- Apple Pencil 2 returns to 2022 low of $99 following $30 holiday weekend discount
- Beats Fit Pro see Labor Day discount down to $180 alongside Beats Studio Buds at $120
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
- Apple Podcasts
- google play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: